TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions of use ('Terms') govern your access and use of the crypto trading software and related services provided by GD Fund ('Company'). By accessing or using the software, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the software.
1. USE OF SOFTWARE
- The software is intended for use by individuals who are of legal age and have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
- The software provides a platform for the trading of cryptocurrencies. You may only use the software for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- The Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the software to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
- The Company may modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the software at any time, with or without notice to you.
2. USER ACCOUNTS
- To access and use the software, you must create an account with the Company.
- You agree to provide accurate, complete and current information during the registration process and to update such information as necessary to keep it accurate, complete and current.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
3. RISK DISCLOSURE
- Trading cryptocurrencies involves a high degree of risk. The value of cryptocurrencies may fluctuate widely and may become worthless.
- You acknowledge that you have read and understand the risk factors associated with trading cryptocurrencies and that you are willing and able to assume these risks.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of trading cryptocurrencies.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The software and all content and materials contained therein, including without limitation, the Company’s logo, trademarks, service marks, and trade names, are the property of the Company and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the software for its intended purposes. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, or create derivative works of the software, or any part thereof, without the Company's prior written consent.
5. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The software is provided 'as is' and 'as available' without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- The Company makes no representation or warranty that the software will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the software, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, lost profits, lost data, or any other damages.
6. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Company is incorporated, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the software shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the [insert name of arbitration association]. The arbitration shall take place in the jurisdiction in which the Company is incorporated.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of the software and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- The failure of the Company to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- You may not assign these Terms or any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company may assign these Terms or any of its rights or obligations hereunder without notice to you.
- The headings used in these Terms are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms.
- You agree that the Company may communicate with you electronically, including by email, SMS or other electronic means.
By accessing or using the software, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the software.